- Log in with multiple accounts
- Manage and share photos to multiple accounts
- Switch between accounts with just a tap
The age of using third party apps for managing multiple accounts on Instagram is outdated. Instagram has recently introduced a new feature, which allows its users to manage up to 5 accounts simultaneously on phone and it is also very easy to jump from one account to next one.
Whether it is for a client, business or personal, all can now have a separate account and can be managed from the same device. All you need to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Go to your profile and tap menu (three dots) button at top right corner
- Scroll down to Add account
- Tap sign up and enter details to create another account or just sign in if you already have another account on Instagram
- Accounts can be switched by tapping on your username and select the account. You can also add more accounts from add account option in the username menu itself
- Once you are done with these, you can manage your personal and professional accounts on a single device and keep your friends and followers updated
Using this feature is quite simple and makes things quite simple for the users with multiple accounts. You can not only use multiple accounts from one ID, you can also use your desktop to upload images on Instagram. In the case of any confusion, you can reach our team and we would love to assist you in the best possible manner.