- Bharti Airtel comes with wide range of recharge packs for its prepaid subscribers
- Plans start from as low as INR 5
- Recharge plans are presented keeping in mind Jio's disruptive offers
Telecom sector in the country, of late, has been witnessing immense disruptions, thanks to Reliance Jio’s ‘larger than life’ entry into the communication sector with some real mind-boggling offers. With this, the most hurt is telecom major Bharti Airtel, hence in a bid to curb Reliance Jio’s wild-going offers it has introduced the most lucrative recharge options for its prepaid customers. The new range of prepaid plans starts from as low as INR 5 and goes up to INR 399. Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries launched ‘Jio’ services in September 2017, and brought price insurgency in the telecommunication sector with free domestic voice calls and zero roaming charges. This was followed by low-cost data along with other freebies.
The Apr-Jun quarter that ended on 30 June witnessed a decline in Bharti Airtel’s net profit to INR 367 Cr from INR 1,462 Cr, which was recorded last year. This is the smallest profit Airtel has registered in last 18 quarters. Considering the profit and margin woes Bharti Mittal’s telecom venture is out here to tempt customers.
Meanwhile, Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio has amassed over 12 crore customers in 10 months of its entry in the telecom industry.Below are the latest plans launched by Bharti Airtel:
Below are the latest plans launched by Bharti Airtel:
- INR 5 Plan: No other telecom operator currently offers such low-cost plan in the country. The INR 5 plan gets Airtel prepaid customers with 4GB 3G/4G data for a period of 7 days. A one-time recharge plan, it is only valid after 4G SIM upgradation.
- INR 8 Plan: Here Airtel prepaid customers get Local + STD mobile calls at a discounted price of 30 paise/minute and is valid for a period of 56 days.
- INR 40 Plan: This prepaid recharge plan offers all Airtel prepaid customers with INR 35 talk time benefit with unlimited validity.
- INR 60 Plan: Meant for the talk time (voice) people, this plan provides Airtel prepaid customers with a talk value of INR 58 talk time with unlimited validity.
- INR 149 Plan: Valid for 28 days, this plan offers unlimited on-net calling alongside 2GB 4G data on 4G handsets for Airtel prepaid customers.
- INR 199 Plan: The INR 199 plan offers unlimited local mobile calls topped with 1GB 2G/3G/4G data for a validity of 28 days.
- INR 349 Plan: This Airtel prepaid recharge plan offers two deals
- 10 percent cash-back by opening Airtel Payments Bank account.
- It offers unlimited local plus STD calls plus 28 GB data (1GB/day) valid for 28 days.
- INR 399 Plan: This last and the costliest prepaid plan among the listed offers 1 GB 4G data per day together with unlimited local and national calls. The validity of this plan is for 84 days and is devised as an answer to Reliance Jio’s INR 399 plan which also offers the same pattern. However, the catch is that Airtel prepaid customers have to check with the customer care to know if this plan available for him/her or not.