- P10000 Pro has 11,000 mAh battery, which is as powerful as the battery of any laptop
- The phone comes with 64GB ROM and 5.99 inches full HD screen
- P10000 Pro equipped with Mediatek MTK6763 SoC processor, which is an octa-core processor
The main issue with any smartphone today is the battery backup and users around the globe complain about the battery backup of their devices. The modern day smart devices tend to consume a lot of battery because of the large screens and multifunction abilities. That is why smartphone manufacturers offer hi-end processors to increase the multi-functioning capability and increase the battery backup of the phone.
The latest phone from Blackview is going to solve the battery backup issue for the users because it has a huge 11,000mah battery, which is 6 times more powerful than Apple’s iPhone 8. The battery of this phone is more powerful than some of the laptop batteries available in the market.
The Chinese manufacturers know that an ordinary charger will not be able to refuel the huge battery of this phone, that is why they are offering a 5v/5A fast charger with this device. They have also claimed that this fast charger can refill the battery of this device in 2 hours and 25 minutes.
It may seem like a long time but 11,000 mAh is a lot of power. They are also offering an octa-core processor to optimize the power of the large battery.
Features Of P10000 Pro:
- This phone is fully equipped with all the modern bells and whistles to attract the modern generation users. It comes with a 5.99 inch full HD screen. Initially, the company will offer this phone with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
- The P10000 comes with a quad camera setup to provide users a DSLR experience. The front camera of this device uses two sensors, one is 13 megapixel and the other one is of 0.3-megapixel snapper. The primary or the back camera of this device uses one 16 megapixel sensor and one 0.3 megapixel sensor. The company has not revealed the purpose of the 0.3-megapixel sensor yet, but experts are saying that this sensor should deliver a wide angle image.
- The phone is also equipped with an octa-core processor to complement the battery of the phone. The manufacturers have provided Mediatek MTK6763 SoC processor, which will deliver the users an outstanding multitasking experience. The octa-core processor has 2 GHz clocking, which will enable the users to play heavy games on the device.
The phone is being offered at USD 197.79 in the global and the US market.
Would you buy it?