- Xiaomi’s Black Shark first launching in China on 13th April
- Company ambitious, leaked images of Black Shark already caused a lot of media frenzy
- Leaked images of Black Shark show its rugged and sturdy design
Xiaomi is about to launch its first ever gaming smartphone called Black Shark. The words “Black Shark” are very intricately engraved on the upper side of the device. In the middle section of the phone, the letter “S” has been engraved. The revealed live images have no information regarding the technical specifications of the device but, the configuration of the camera is available. According to the live images, Black Shark has got dual cameras and both of them are paired with LED flashes. In images, it looks as if it is a housing case but according to many experts, this can be the back side of the device as it primarily designed for gamers.
Xiaomi launched a very brief teaser the other week of its new phone. In this teaser a closer look at the intricate features of the device is possible and it looks like the phone has got curved sides and rounded edges. The teaser also hinted that there might be glass on the front side of Black Shark. The configuration of the glass is anticipated to be bezel-less with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The structure of the phone is joined together with a metal frame. Also, the power button is placed on the right side of the device.
According to the teaser some of the technical aspects of Black Shark are as follows: –
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 120Hz display, this will allow the high definition games to run very smoothly
- With a 6GB RAM, the internal space is 64GB and an 8GB RAM variant gets 256GB storage
- Black Shark will run Android 8.0 Oreo
It is quite exciting, a phone devoted to the devoted gamers!!
Way to go Xiaomi!!