- The physical debit card of PayTM will help users to withdraw cash from any ATM
- Users need to follow certain steps to receive the debit card from PayTM payment bank
- This card will work only in metro cities
After the launch of PayTM Payments bank, the Indian e-commerce and e-payments company is unveiling the physical debit card to the users in the metro cities – Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, and Hyderabad. Now, with the help of physical debit cards, the users can withdraw cash from any ATM bank in the aforementioned metro cities. As far as the charges are concerned, the users may make the first three withdrawals free of cost without paying any charge, but afterward, they will be charged Rs. 20 per transaction for the rest of the transactions. In order to get the mini statement, PIN change or balance check, the users will be paying Rs. 5 each time.
If one may recall, a few months back PayTM introduced its Payments bank. With the help of this bank, users were given a free virtual debit card through which they got allowed to make online transactions with zero charges and no minimum balance was required. This virtual debit card works just similar to a credit card, where the details of the account holder such as the name, 16-digit number, expiry date and CVV number are present. Moving forward, now on request users may avail physical debit card. For this users need to follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Bank’ icon present on the bottom right corner of the Paytm app and tap on it.
- Here many options are present such as the virtual debit card, Balance, Savings account details, etc. including Debit&ATC card option. Tap on this option.
- Now, with the other options like virtual debit card and option to block your card, users may find “request for card” option and then tap on this.
- After this a page with the users delivery address and card details open up. Those users who want to change the address may tap on ‘Add New’ option.
- After reading all the information, the user need to tap on “Proceed to Pay Rs. 120”.
Once all these things are done, users will receive the physical debit card on their respective delivery address within a few days.
Redmi 5A Rose Gold Colour Variant Launched In India
Oppo A71 (2018) Launched In Pakistan Before Launching In India